Saturday, January 14, 2012

Land Of Grim - "Oracle Is Gone"


Artist: Land Of Grim
Album: Oracle Is Gone
Genre: Ambient Noise
Country: IL, USA
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Land-Of-Grim/210666925683225

1. Oracle Has Died
2. Life Without Guidance
3. FeelingDead
4. Grim Will Corrupt
5. Nothing The Same

Hey guys. Soooo, I've been really busy with a bunch of projects this past week, which is why I haven't posted much. So I figured I'd post some of the stuff I'm doing. Deal with it. If you don't like it, leave. I don't want you here anyways.

So this is an album of ambient noise music. If you want to call it music. There's not much in terms of beat or rhythm. What I really try to accomplish when I make this stuff is to make the listener feel uneasy, or just a little off. It never really gets very harsh sounding, but it always maintains an air of creepy uncertainty.
Or so I try to convey. I don't know how well I actually pull this off. Any feedback would be appreciated, if you guys have any.

Bandcamp: http://landofgrim.bandcamp.com/album/oracle-is-gone

No comments:

Post a Comment