Saturday, April 20, 2013

Elesh Norn - All The Pain I Built Up


Artist: Elesh Norn
Album: All The Pain I Built Up
Genre: Dreamo
Country: US of A

Yet another band that Miles Deburin and Parker Lawson has put their sweet sweet minds into. Sounds like father figure in a way, but yet not. It's just pretty amazing and nobody seems to know about them yet, okay. I really hope bands like this, father figure and innards becomes the At The Drive-In of the new generation. It's just so original and I can't get enough of it.

Also, sorry for calling them dreamo; but the riffs aren't like screamo but it shows a lot of similarities, so I don't know what to call it, okay?

1. A Pathetic Way to Say I Need You 1:41
2. Hopeless 1:10
3. An Exercise in Breathing 1:34
4. Simultaneously Slamming Doors and Screaming 1:33
5. Dead 3:04
6. Irreplaceable 2:35

Bandcamp: http://eleshnorn.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment