Monday, October 31, 2011

Thank you!

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to whoever checks out this blog. We recently posted our 800th post, and just hit 4400 views. Which is pretty cool to me because I've always loved music blogspots and they are still my main source of finding new bands and I've been doing this by myself for about a year, so I don't know why I said "we" earlier.

Anyway, please tell friends about the music I post here, submit your own music to be posted or tell bands you know to submit (I listen to everything people ask me to post, so you know someone will hear it!), talk on the FITBC facebook page, and even ask to become an uploader and contributer for this blog.

Take care and keep listening to good music, because without good music life sucks.

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment